Matthew Nicholls has extensive experience in Technology, Communications & IT Law. For over 20 years, Matthew Nicholls has acted for numerous clients in the technology, communications, IT and related industries, including:
- Telecommunications: 1300 Words, AAPT, Access Economics, ACIF, Activ Australia, APN, Asia Pacific Telecommunications, Bill Express, Broadcast Engineering Services, Cloud Plus, Community Telco Australia, Comindico (SPTCom), Competitive Carriers’ Coalition Inc., Gibson Quai-AAS, GPU PowerNet, Hotkey, Hutchison 3G Australia, INMS, Macquarie Telecom, MCI-Worldcom, NEC, Pacific Micromarketing, PhoneWare Communication Systems, PowerTel, Primus Telecom, Pulsat, Request Broadband, RSLCom, Radius Electronic Delivery, Service Elements, Telarus/BroadbandDIRECT, TPG Internet, TransAct, Uecomm, Unirose/Cooee Telecom, Virtual Communities, WestNet and WorldxChange.
- E-commerce: Axem, Baynet, Bill Express, Cloud Plus, IP Systems, Sausage Software, SmartyHost, Super Australia On-line, Veev Media and Virtual Communities.
- Technology: Alliance Business Systems, Axem, Global Investments Fund, Gradient, GS1 Australia (EAN Australia), Huon Corporation, Intergraph Corporation, IP Systems, KUSP, NEC, OriginsInfo, Pacific Micromarketing, Qmani, Radius Electronic Delivery, Sausage Software, TotalTel International, Unirose and Wacher.
- Retail: Big W, Coles Myer, Franklins, Puppy Phat, Safeway, Whitefield McQueen Architects and Woolworths.
- Manufacturing: BTR Nylex, Carlton and United Brewing, Complete Collision Group, Fosters Brewing Group, General Motors Acceptance Corporation, GV Hydraulics, Master Locksmiths’ Association of Australasia, NEC, Nidac Security, O’Brien Brewing, Smorgon Consolidated Industries, Taubmans, Two Brothers Brewery and Toyota Motor Corporation.
- Electricity interests: GPU PowerNet, Powercor Australia and SECV.
- Transport interests: Linfox and Toll Holdings.
- Government agencies and instrumentalities: ACMA (ACA), ACCC, Airservices Australia, Australia Post, City of Melbourne, Council of Capital City Lord Mayors, Department of Communications Information Technology and the Arts, Fawkner Crematorium, Parks Victoria, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Rural Water Corporation, South Australian Health Commission, South Australian Water Corporation, VicSES and Victorian Department of Education.
- Overseas companies: Decipher Inc., Drake International, Primus Group (US), Sequoia Systems, The Coca-Cola Company, Walt Disney Corporation, Voxbone, XcelleNet Inc. and various overseas law firms.
- Educational and research institutions: CITRI, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Swinburne Institute for Social Research, Technisearch, Victorian Department of Education and Women’s Web.