23 April 2012: The ACMA is developing a new online reporting system to improve the annual submission process for broadcasting licence fee returns. The new system is part of the ACMA’s response to broadcaster feedback and is being developed to address issues raised each year during the return process.
The system will be accessible by a secure portal on the ACMA website and will:
- Reduce the need for data entry and remove duplication with pre-populated fields
- Guide your progress through submission of a return
- Validate information entered as you progress through the return and reduce rework
- Show previous year return data
- Provide online help to assist you in submitting your return
Full story here.