Many law firms are shy about fees. We are different. We have a completely transparent approach to our fees.
- offers competitive rates
- gives upfront cost estimates
- offers fixed fees where the scope of our engagement is clearly defined
- is prepared to quote fees on a per project basis, provide volume discounting and risk/reward structures where appropriate
- offers monthly retainer arrangements that create win-win opportunities for you and us
- provides a free initial consultation.
Once we have agreed a fixed fee or an estimate we will regularly report against that. We can provide detailed breakdowns of all work carried out and its cost.
We keep your costs low by keeping our costs low with low overheads and direct-client relationships. We are competitive because we are experienced lawyers who get the job done without having to keep armies of junior associates busy.
Accordingly, our fees can be up to 50% lower than larger firms with equivalent expertise.
In most cases, it is possible to provide an upfront estimate of legal fees or even fixed fees. Hence, there is a clear expectation of costs so that you can manage your own budget.
For preparing and lodging your trade mark applications, we are ultra cost-competitive, coupled with our extensive experience in trade marks advice and registrations.
Our typical fee for trade mark searching, and preparing and lodging your trade mark application for up to two classes, is $900 per mark (plus GST and Trade Marks Office fees).
Request a quote
Please contact us for a free, no obligation estimate for your particular requirements.